Little Italy Pizzeria is a true pizzeria. While they serve a couple other pasta dishes, their main focus is pizza. They serve drinks and have plenty of seating. We really liked this pizza. Having been to Italy a couple times, I’m not sure I’d call this real Italian pizza but rather more American Italian pizza which I like better. The pepperoni was very similar to what you get in the US which I think is hard to find in Cuenca. This is simply a very nice pizzeria that’s open 7 days a week.
Little Italy Pizzeria
Address: Remigio Tamariz Crespo & Miguel Díaz
Phone: (07) 288-5674
Hours: Mon-Sun: 11am – 10pm
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
- Namaste India Restaurant – Authentic Indian Taste - February 23, 2017
- Seven Spices Restaurant – Indian & Chinese - February 5, 2017
- Santa Canela Restaurant-Beautiful Restored Building - January 10, 2017
- Pacifico Grill Lounge & Coffee – A Little LA in El Centro - December 18, 2016
- Los Parrilleros – Delicous Executive Almuerzo - December 13, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.