Pietra Restaurant, located a few blocks off of Remigio Crespo is a charming cafe. I loved the charm of the building and decor. They have a small menu so I was disappointed when some of the items weren’t available. The shrimp pesto pasta and side salad we ordered were nothing remarkable. I really hoped the food would be great because I liked the layout and decor and would love to go back. But sadly, nothing impressed me enough to want to return. No English is spoken and they do not serve alcohol. If you give it a try, let me know in the comments below what you think. They only were open a week when I went there so maybe they will make some changes.
Address: Padre Julio Matovelle y Av Juan Iniguez
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
- Namaste India Restaurant – Authentic Indian Taste - February 23, 2017
- Seven Spices Restaurant – Indian & Chinese - February 5, 2017
- Santa Canela Restaurant-Beautiful Restored Building - January 10, 2017
- Pacifico Grill Lounge & Coffee – A Little LA in El Centro - December 18, 2016
- Los Parrilleros – Delicous Executive Almuerzo - December 13, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.