Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Pietra Restaurant, located a few blocks off of Remigio Crespo is a charming cafe. I loved the charm of the building and decor. They have a small menu so I was disappointed when some of the items weren’t available. The shrimp pesto pasta and side salad we ordered were nothing remarkable. I really hoped the food would be great because I liked the layout and decor and would love to go back. But sadly, nothing impressed me enough to want to return. No English is spoken and they do not serve alcohol. If you give it a try, let me know in the comments below what you think. They only were open a week when I went there so maybe they will make some changes.
Address: Padre Julio Matovelle y Av Juan Iniguez
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
- Namaste India Restaurant – Authentic Indian Taste - February 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.