Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Located just a block from Salano, Romolo e Remo is an Italian restaurant with an Ecuadorian flair. The setting is cozy and the service is good. They have a small al fresco dining area in the front so you may enjoy the beautiful Cuenca weather. The menu is only in Spanish but the wait staff speak English and can help if you need it. They offer a wide variety of pasta and pizza. The night we were there we enjoyed a salad, a minestrone soup with pesto (unlike any milestone you have ever had but extremely tasty), Fusilli al Pomodoro, and a Ravioli di Carne. The menu items are more like large tapas than entrees. The prices are reasonable. We enjoyed everything, but we both voted the soup the best. We were also pleased to be able to get a bottle of Italian Chianti. We would revisit Romolo e Remo. Have you tried this Cuenca restaurant? We would love to hear your feedback.
Romolo e Remo
Address: 3-14 Florencia Astudillo (across from the stadium)
Phone: 07 245-5565
Hours: Mon-Sat, 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun, 11:30am-5:30pm
- Chef Yasu’s Home – Something Special in Fine Dining - January 2, 2018
- The Indian Restaurant – In the Heart of Cuenca - December 24, 2017
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.