Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Sajsana, located in the old seminary next to the new cathedral could be a fine dining, boutique restaurant in any big city. The atmosphere and décor are clean and sleek with a few, well thought out architectural features from the past. The service is attentive without being smothering. They offer outdoor seating on their balcony that overlooks a large courtyard. Sajsana offers not only full bar service but also an upscale trendy bar that you can sit at to enjoy a cocktail and appetizer. The food and the presentation are well thought out. Their specialty soup is a combination of three Ecuadorian soups served in a triple bowl. If you are trying for the first time, try their Ecuadorian ceviche. It is quite beautiful with a wonderful presentation. If you are a ceviche lover, be aware that this one is orange juice and tomato based. While there, make sure you take the circle staircase to the roof for a unique view of the domes.
Address:Benigno Malo across from Parque Calderon, in the courtyard of the building (Seminario) next to the new Cathedral
Phone: (07) 403-6728
Hours: Mon-Wed: 12-10pm, Thu-Sat: 12-11pm, Sun: 12-5pm
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
- Dos Sucres-Excellent Take on Modern Ecuadorian Food - September 12, 2016
- El Mercado – Elegance at its Best - July 8, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.