The Thai Connection is a great place for well prepared fresh food at reasonable prices. The Pad Thai, Thai Fried Rice, Red Curry (a special, when we were there) and Spring Rolls are delicious. The portions are large. The owners are happy to accommodate your wishes so if you want spicy food let them know and likewise let them know if you do not like “hot” food. They will gladly provide extra helpings of sauce. The restaurant is cozy and appropriate for children. The menu is in English and Spanish. The service was excellent and friendly. The Pad Thai was made with plenty of vegetables, and the Vegetarian Thai Fried Rice are perfect choices for vegans.
Address: Honorato Vasquez y Hermano Miguel
Phone: 099 224 4332
Hours: Mon-Sat: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
- Dos Sucres-Excellent Take on Modern Ecuadorian Food - September 12, 2016
- El Mercado – Elegance at its Best - July 8, 2016
- Good Affinity – Good Vibrations - July 4, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.