Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
The Thai Connection is a great place for well prepared fresh food at reasonable prices. The Pad Thai, Thai Fried Rice, Red Curry (a special, when we were there) and Spring Rolls are delicious. The portions are large. The owners are happy to accommodate your wishes so if you want spicy food let them know and likewise let them know if you do not like “hot” food. They will gladly provide extra helpings of sauce. The restaurant is cozy and appropriate for children. The menu is in English and Spanish. The service was excellent and friendly. The Pad Thai was made with plenty of vegetables, and the Vegetarian Thai Fried Rice are perfect choices for vegans.
Address: Honorato Vasquez y Hermano Miguel
Phone: 099 224 4332
Hours: Mon-Sat: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
- Dos Sucres-Excellent Take on Modern Ecuadorian Food - September 12, 2016
- El Mercado – Elegance at its Best - July 8, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.